Friday, September 11, 2015

Animal Band Reader's Theater

Walt perform to an audiience
Success Criteria:

  • speak clearly
  • speak loudly
  • speak with expression
  • speak together as a group
On Friday September the 4th 2015, our class performed in front of 600 people.
Some of us got stage fright and some did not get stage fright. I got butterflies  in my tummy and they were annoying me so much .
Looking at 600 people seriously looked like a whole lot of seagulls waiting for you to throw food at them.
Boston had funny teeth and Liam had little eyes, they were wearing masks as robbers.
I hated it on stage because everytime I said a sentence, I got nervous.  Mrs Miller said I showed GRIT by being on stage and being a part of the team.  We had to practise again and again everyday to get better and better.   The performance was good and seeing all the people walk past was funny because they were laughing and excited.
I achieved all of the success criteria.



No comments:

Post a Comment