Friday, November 20, 2015

Calendar Art

SAM_6736.JPG
WALT present a piece of artwork for our parents to buy.
Success Criteria
  • Take our time, show patience (GRIT)
  • Plan our piece of artwork
  • Take care with the painting and dyeing
  • Research for our inspiration
  • Explain the steps you took to make your artwork on your blog
  • How do you feel about your artwork?  
  • What was  a challenge?

Calendar Art


In Room 12 we decided to do footprint and hand print Art.  We decided to do different things to each other. We got  these ideas from the internet. My art was two owls in a tree. The hand print on the left is my hand print and the one on the right is my little cousins Renees. The nose and the eyes are made from paper. The nose is made out of orange card and the eyes are made of white paper and two vivid dots. My challenge in art was when you had to carefully paint in between the little spaces.I was happy because it was better than I thought and it looks better in real life Another challenge for me was making the eyes look right. Also you had to show GRIT, and this is what grit means:
the “G”  means give it your all
the “R” means redo if necessary
the “I” means ignore giving up.

the”T” means take time to do it right

No comments:

Post a Comment